How to Use EZ Test GHB
Using the EZ Test GHB is an easy procedure that will take a short period and help you avoid using money on an inactive or polluted element. Use the following procedures to get your results.
- Crack open the ampoule(glass cylinder)
- Put a small amount of sample into the ampoule
- Cover the ampoule with the plastic lid and shake well
- Let it settle for a while(may take up to 5+ minutes)
- Compare the colour change alongside the provided chart
How it Works
EZ tests operate by creating chemical reactions inside of their vials or tubes. A particular chemical reagent (depending on the kit) is incorporated in silica gel and placed inside the test receptacle. When a distinct material is identified, a chemical reaction occurs inside the vial. It will end in colour change.
Remember that some kits take longer to give results and could run into a few minutes. Once a colour change reaction occurs, consult the included colour chart to determine the result.
Disclaimer; Hollands High Does not promote unsupervised and unrecommended (by your qualified health provider) use of drugs. Order your EZ Test GHB from our Webshop today.