Today I’m going to help you to make the perfect fitertips for your joint! However, the perfect filter tip can be different for everyone. This depends on several factors, such as the shape and size of your joint and of obviously your personal preference. The best material to roll your filter tip is sturdy paper like the filter tips from the Bulldog. Below you will find our step by step walktrough guide for creating 2 of our favourite tip rolling methods!
The M Shaped Filter Tip:
- STEP 1 Fold a small edge on the side of the paper.
- STEP 2 Fold a small edge again but this time in the other direction.
- STEP 3 Repeat this twice more. You will now have an M shape.
- STEP 4 Turn the remaining piece into a round shape.
- STEP 5 Now turn the round shape around the M shape.
The second one is going to be a bit more easy, the spiral shape.
The Spiral Shaped Filter Tip:
STEP 1 Fold over a very small edge on the side of the paper.
STEP 2 From here you twist it tight into a roll.
STEP 3 Now continue to turn it into a tight roll, and you can loosen it as desired.
Buy Tips & Pre-Rolled Tips
Don’t feel like rolling a tip? You can also use the pre-rolled tips, listed below along with our favorite tip papers.